2016 Data Update
For the sixth consecutive year since the launch of MOVE, Out-of-Home (OOH) audiences have increased, with the 2016 data update showing an overall audience growth of 2.8%.
This latest update was released Monday, 12 September and includes changes to transport networks, employment, land use and signage. It also includes new format Sydney Light Rail in its measurement.
- The 2016 update sees 200,000 more people on average in the OOH environment each day.
- OOH can now reach 12.4 million people, making 52 million trips on a daily basis across the five markets.
- Results show an increase in exposure for the vast majority of the 73,800 advertising faces MOVE measures.
For additional information regarding this update you can refer to the following;
- 2016 MOVE Data Update - Media Release
- 2016 MOVE Data Update - Fact Sheet
- 2016 MOVE Data Update - Infographic
- 2016 MOVE Data Update - Agency Webinar