2017 Data Update
For the seventh consecutive year since the launch of MOVE, Out of Home (OOH) audiences have increased, with the 2017 data update showing an overall audience growth of 2.2%, outstripping population growth of 1.7% for the same period.
This latest update was released Monday, 27 November and also announced MOVE's plans to update the delivery of its numbers and from January 2018 through the introduction of continuous delivery. Numbers will be updated monthly vs annually to ensure that the OOH data used by buyers and sellers is the most up-to-date data available.
- The 2017 update sees 200,000 more people on average in the OOH environment each day
- OOH can now reach 12.6 million people, making 52 million trips on a daily basis across the five markets measured by MOVE
- Results show an increase in exposure for the vast majority of the 81,980 advertising faces MOVE measures
For additional information regarding this update you can refer to the following:
- 2017 MOVE Data Update - Media Release
- 2017 MOVE Data Update - Fact Sheet
- 2017 MOVE Data Update - Webinar