This website (MOVE Website), is operated by Measurement of Outdoor Visibility and Exposure Pty Limited ABN 89 114 528 095 (MOVE). Your access to and use of the MOVE Website is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Liability for loss or damage
- Where possible care is taken to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained on the MOVE Website, based upon information and processes supplied for MOVE by third parties. PLEASE NOTE however, that, to the full extent permitted by law, MOVE will not be liable to you for any form of damage or loss suffered by you, direct or indirect, as a consequence of any inaccuracy of or omission in the information contained on or derived by you from access or use of the MOVE Website.
- All data and software systems contain errors and you must make your own decisions as to the usefulness of the information provided by, or obtained by means of use of, the MOVE Website. As a consequence, MOVE makes no representations regarding the content on the MOVE Website and suitability for any purpose of the information or processes contained in the MOVE Website. The information and processes on the MOVE Website are provided on an "as is" basis. MOVE disclaims, to the full extent permitted by law, all warranties (including implied warranties) and statutorily imposed guarantees in connection with the use of the MOVE Website and information on, or obtained by use of, the MOVE Website. Where MOVE cannot exclude such liability, its liability will be limited to correcting any inaccurate or incomplete information or incorrect process on, or accessed by, the MOVE Website. To the full extent permitted by law, MOVE will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information or the MOVE Website.
- MOVE owns or has licensed all copyright and other intellectual property in the content and design of the MOVE Website.
- Any person may make a temporary copy of all or part of the MOVE Website for the sole purpose of viewing it and print a copy for personal use.
- A person must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of the MOVE Website except with MOVE's prior written consent.
This website may contain links to third party websites. MOVE is not responsible for the condition or content of those websites. The links are provided solely for convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the websites or the products or services provided in them.
Collection and use of information
- MOVE may make a record of visits and log visits to the MOVE Website for statistical and business purposes. Such information may include a person's server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded, previous website visited and the type of browser used.
To the full extent permitted by law, MOVE provides no warranty in respect of the security measures on the MOVE Website and is not responsible for any misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of information provided to it.
MOVE may amend these terms by substituting amended terms on the MOVE Website. Continued use of the MOVE Website following those amendments constitutes acceptance of those amendments.
The agreement between MOVE and users of the MOVE Website is governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Each user unconditionally submits to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.